- Write a R program to find the levels of factor of a given vector.
- Write a R program to change the first level of a factor with another level of a given factor.
- Write a R program to create an ordered factor from data consisting of the names of months.
- Write a R program to concatenate two given factor in a single factor.
- Write a R program to convert a given pH levels of soil to an ordered factor.
- Write a R program to extract the five of the levels of factor created from a random sample from the LETTERS (Part of the base R distribution.)
- Write a R program to create a factor corresponding to height of women data set, which contains height and weights for a sample of women.